New Zealand vs Ireland rugby: Date, live stream, TV channel and kick-off time
IRELAND are on a revenge mission as they face New Zealand in the second of three tests.
The All Blacks asserted their dominance at Eden Park last week – cruising to a 42-19 win in Auckland.
And Test debutant Pita Gus Sowakula’s 70th minute try put the icing on the cake for the hosts.
However, the Irish can take some confidence from their second half surge which saw Ian Foster’s All Blacks concede a couple of early penalties.
Plus, Ireland were twice denied tries by the TMO which would have further closed the gap.
What time does New Zealand vs Ireland kick off?
- New Zealand are scheduled to host Ireland on Saturday, July 9.
- The match between the two huge nations will kick off at 8:05am UK time – 7pm local time.
- Forsyth Barr Stadium in Dunedin, New Zealand is the assigned arena for this eye-catching encounter which can hold around 50,000 fans.
- Ireland were thrashed 42-19 when the sides met last weekend
What TV channel is New Zealand vs Ireland on and can I live stream it?
- New Zealand vs Ireland will be broadcast live on Sky Sports Main Event.
- Pre-match coverage is scheduled to commence from 7:30am UK time – 35 minutes before kick-off.
- Subscription members of Sky Sports can stream ALL the action live via the Sky Sports website or Sky Go app.
- New Zealand to win 1/7
- Draw 1/25
- Ireland to win 5/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication