I found a way to get an Amazon Fire TV Stick for £2.67 this Prime Day
AMAZON Prime Day is now in full swing, and it should come as absolutely no surprise that the best deals are on Amazon’s own devices.
The Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite has been reduced from £29.99 to £12.99 – but I’ve found a way you can save even more cash.
This bargain streaming stick will set up your TV with instant access to streaming services like Netflix and Disney+ – and you can pick it up for just £2.67.
What you’ll need to do is head over to TopCashback and make use of a special offer that it’s offering new members.
Anybody who signs up to the savings site can claim a £10 bonus payout on all Amazon devices – as well as the standard 2.5% cashback you’d get anyway.
Sounds complicated? Don’t worry, just follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Sign up to Amazon Prime if you’re not already a member (there’s a 30-day free trial period).
- Head to the new member page at TopCashback and sign-up to be eligible for the £10 payout.
- Then go to the Amazon offer page at TopCashback and select ‘Fire TV devices’.
- You’ll be redirected to Amazon, where you can purchase a Fire TV Stick.
- After a few days, you’ll see the cashback appear in your bank account.
- After your cashback becomes payable, which usually takes a few weeks, you can withdraw it. Result!
This clever trick is one that can be applied across Amazon’s entire range of devices, meaning you can potentially get the 4th-generation Echo Dot for just £9.50 and the Echo Show 5 for £24.12.
These are incredibly good prices on what’s already hugely affordable household tech – but in my opinion it’s the super-low price on the Lite Fire TV stick that’s the biggest bargain here.
Best Prime Day Deals 2022
PRIME Day falls on July 12-13 this year and is your chance to snap up deals on big name brands and Amazon-owned products and services exclusively for Prime members.
* If you click on a link in this boxout we may earn affiliate revenue
Here are the best early deals we’ve spotted this Amazon Prime Day:
- Amazon Fire Stick, £17.99 (lowest ever price) – buy here
- Ring Doorbell + Echo Dot (4th-generation) bundle, £59.99 (save £79.99) – buy here
- Apple Airpods Pro, £179 (lowest ever price) – buy here
- Get 4 months Amazon Music Unlimited for free – buy here
- Amazon Fire 7 tablet, £24.99 (lowest ever price) – buy here
- Shark Cordless Vacuum, £229 (save £120) – buy here
- Apple Watch 7, £419 (lowest ever price) – buy here
- Blink Outdoor Camera + Echo Show 5, £54.99 (save £109.99) – buy here
- Pro Breeze 4-in-1 Portable Air Conditioner, £379.99 (save £120) – buy here
- Pimm’s Number 1, £10 (save £5) – buy here
If you haven’t signed up already, make sure you sign up here for the 30-day free trial – otherwise you won’t be able to access the deals.
We’ve rounded up more great offers here:
There are many ways to turn your TV into a smart TV, but the easiest by a long mile is by invest in a streaming stick, such as those in Amazon’s Fire TV range.
These genius little devices can be inserted into the HDMI port of any TV, and will effectively introducing a smart platform into your telly via your home wi-fi.
You’ll be able to watch all your favourite TV shows and movies, access a range of apps and games – and if you hit the microphone button on the remote, you can summon up the services of Alexa.
Amazon do a range of different Fire TV sticks beside the Lite option: the Fire TV 4K Stick offers Ultra High-Definition picture quality, while the Fire TV 4K Max Stick comes with latest-generation wi-fi connectivity.
The TopCashback sign-up bonus runs all the way until the end of 2022, but remember, all Amazon device deals for Prime Day will end at midnight on Wednesday 13 July.
The Fire 7 tablet has been reduced to an incredible £24.99 this Prime Day.
You can also pick up the Echo Dot and Ring Doorbell together for 57% less than usual.
We’ve got the top offers on devices from Samsung, Apple and more listed on our Amazon Prime Day tech deals page.